With an incredible internal modular design, outstanding angular rubberised chassis and the worlds very best processors and graphics cards, the 17.3" Prime P177SM-A is truly state-of-the-art. And it's the little, yet incredibly big details that make this state-of-the-art laptop remarkably advanced. From the stunning multicoloured back-lit keyboard, to the optional worlds fastest NVIDIA 980M 8GB GDDR5 graphics engine, to an unbelievable 5 separate internal storage bays, to the optional 32GB of 1866MHZ DDR3 memory. Every aspect of the Prime P177SM-A is designed for the very best performance. So that you can work all day and play even longer with complete technological freedom.
We have been at the forefront of tech-innovation for more than a decade. And it's not just producing incredibly high-powered laptops that makes our products so special. From the very beginning, the one pivotal element of our brand that really made it possible for us to share our vision of innovation, was in our ability to offer a truly customised solution. One that enabled our users to have complete control over how they wanted their laptops to function and perform. And it's through this concept that we developed a customisation system where customers can personalise every important component on their Metabox. Whether it's the RAM, Hard Drives, Display, Processor, Optical Drive, Wireless Card or even the Operating System, every aspect has been considered. Because when a laptop is this advanced, we want you to experience it the way it is intended. An incredibly optimised and distinctly personalised experience.
- Intel Haswell 4th Generation Mobile Processors, up to Intel i7-4940MX Extreme Edition with 4.0GHz and 8MB L3 Cache
- Option for NVIDIA GeForce Go GTX 970M 6GB DDR5, NVIDIA Geforce Go GTX 980M 8GB DDR5
- Option for NVIDIA QUADRO K1100M 2GB DDR5 and K3100M 4GB DDR5 Workstation Graphics
- 17.3" Full High Definition 1920 x 1080 Matte 72% NTSC Colour Gamut LED Display. Optional Gloss FHD 90% NTSC Gamut LED
- Two mSATA Mini Card SATA SSD slots. Two 2.5" hard drive slots. One Optical Bay Hard Drive. RAID 0/1. Five storage options.
- Quad Memory Sockets running in Dual Channel, up to 32GB 1600MHZ DDR3 Memory or 32GB 1866MHZ DDR3 Memory
- Multi-Coloured Backlit Keyboard with Num-pad